The work prospered and the Chapel was expanded in 1902 into a larger church and again in 1911 when a separate Sunday School building was built for the youth, including a gym in the basement. Finally both buildings were joined together in 1914 by an underground tunnel. Recently we read an article that the two ‘wells’ that St. George’s established on site were Christian education (equipping) and missions (mobilizing).